Targeted journal: QOpen (no final confirmation yet)
All relevant information will be provided as soon as possible.
- In order to be considered for the special issue, you must submit full paper via Converia by Oct, 31st 2022.
- There is no template for full paper submission. Yet, papers shortlisted for the special issue must meet the QOpen requirements.
- QOpen is a fully open access journal, and all authors have to pay an open access charge. CC BY, CC BY-NC, CC BY-NC-ND licence cost £1294. There is no budget for open access publication provided by the EAAE seminar 181 organisers.
- When submitting an abstract for the seminar, each author responded to a consent question indicating whether the contribution may be considered for the special issue. If you would like to change your response, please contact eaae181 [at] thuenen.de.
- For any other questions related to the special issue, please contact eaae181 [at] thuenen.de.
Scroll to top