Extended abstracts of max. 1000 words (the word limit does not include the reference list) should be submitted online via Converia.
Full papers should be submitted via Converia as well. Please note that there is no specific template for the papers.
Abstract submission: extended till 20 June 2022
Author notification: 25 July 2022 (all authors have been notified)
Full paper submission: 31 October 2022 (extended). Please note that full paper submission is only mandatory for authors aiming for the special issue.
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of climate mitigation policies in EU agriculture, in particular their effects on land use, markets, production systems, welfare, food security, and greenhouse gas emissions in the EU and worldwide, including leakage effects.
- Alternative designs of greenhouse gas pricing options for EU agriculture and LULUCF.
- Linking potential pricing schemes in agriculture to the EU-ETS and other mitigation measures
- Abatement cost and cost-efficient transformation pathways in the agri-food sector
- Evolvement of carbon markets under the Paris Agreement
- Interaction of private and public greenhouse gas pricing schemes
- Impacts of greenhouse gas pricing in agriculture throughout the agri-food chain.
- Consumers’ and citizens’ assessment of greenhouse gas taxes on agricultural and food products.
- Conflicts and congruence of greenhouse gas pricing in agriculture with other Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Role of climate clubs and coalitions in greenhouse gas pricing in agriculture.